Kazantzakis' impressions from his travels in England. The book was written on Aegina in 1940. Editions from 1958 onwards include an afterword entitled "The Fortunes of an Empire"; which had appeared in Nea Estia (vol. 56, issue 653, 15.9.1954), recording Kazantzakis' revised view of England in the light of British policy on the Cyprus question. A note written by Kazantzakis in a copy of the 1941 edition, heavily criticizing British foreign policy, has been added to all editions since 1986 (edited by Patroklos Stavrou).
- Taxidevontas III. Aglia [Travels III. England], Athens: Pyrsos 1941
- Taxidevontas III. Aglia, Athens: "I fili tou vivliou" 1945
- Taxidevontas III. Aglia, edited by E. C. Kasdaglis, Athens: Difros 1958
- Taxidevontas III. Aglia, Athens: Eleni Kazantzakis 1964 (and subsequent editions)
- Nikos Kazantzakis, England. A travel journal, translated into English by Amy Mims, New York: Simon and Schuster 1965, 1966. Oxford: Cassirer / London: Faber and Faber 1971
- Nikos Kazantzakis, Inglaterra, translated into Spanish with a prologue by Joaquín Esteban Perruca, Madrid: E.M.E.S.A. 1974
- England, translated into Japanese 1974