How many times a day you are going to do a little walk to the kitchen to find some snacks? If you often do it, it means that you are in one of the millions of people worldwide who enjoy eating.
And yet, if you ask them, most of them will evaluate eating like a bad habit. But the truth is that the habit of nibbling is not harmful to health, nor for a loop line. No one is guilty for increasing your weight and cholesterol, the only one that is guilty is the desire of people that are eating food rich in fat and calories.
In fact, the occasional snack is healthy and beneficial for each diet. Little snacks will help keep energy levels, reduce feelings of hunger and thus avoid overeating during meals. Much better is to have a snack just before lunch than starving to sit at a table.
Here are our suggestions for overcoming hunger and desire for having snacks without affecting your health.
Delicious and healthy little snacks
- Apple with honey and peanut butter. Mix equal amount of honey and peanut butter. Cut an apple on half moonlikes and brush a thin layer of the prepared mixture. Instead of an apple, you can use rice cookies.
- Mix of dried fruits and nuts. Mix cup dried apricots, ½ cup dried cranberries, ½ cup roasted almonds, ½ cup sunflower seeds, 1 cup peanuts or nuts. Put them all in a bag and shake to mix. Divide them into 10 small bags and you will have healthy snacks whenever you want.
- Integral bread. An integral piece of bread with a mix of grains brush it with a thin layer. Put flax seeds over him.Fruit yogurt. In a glass of yogurt that contains a small percentage of fat put frozen or fresh strawberries, blueberries or blackberries and a little sliced almonds and walnuts.
- Orange with sugar and cinnamon. Take an orange and cut it into 4 thin circles. Then mix it with 2 tablespoons of orange juice, 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, 1 tablespoon of sugar and ¼ tablespoon of cinnamon. Spray the orange slices with the mixture. Each of these sweet 4 delights contains 85 calories.
Crispy snacks to 100 calories
- Frozen grapes. This appetizer is perfect if you want something sweet CASS. Wash each grain separately and arrange them on kitchen paper and make sure they are not touching each other. Put them in a freezer and after being frozen, collect them in a bag and put them back again in the freezer. Whenever you want to eat chocolate, take 10 grains frozen grapes and the appetite for sweets will pass.
- Baby carrots. Eat 10 baby carrots and you are not going to enter more than 60-70 calories, and while you eat them all you will lose the desire for chips.
- Popcorns. Consume 3 cups of popcorns that are made without oil or one and a half cup of popcorn with butter.
- Peanuts. Fill with two tablespoons of peanut. This will determine your dosage which will bring you more than 100 calories, and will be a great substitute when you want to eat crisps.
Eat slowly. Just like the main meal, snacks should be eaten slowly. The brain needs 15-20 minutes to get the message that you are fed.You will never be wrong if you eat fresh fruits and vegetables. Most fruits and vegetables contain less than 100 calories, so you’ll never make a mistake if you choose to reduce your appetite to snack, with an apple, orange, cucumber, celery, carrots or broccoli.
Always keep healthy snacks in the kitchen.In small bags, keep a made mix of dried fruits and nuts. In the refrigerator always keep fresh cucumber and small carrots, and in the freezer – frozen grapes. It has been proven that if you have hand full of healthy snacks, you will reach less for potato chips or chocolate.